Click here for the Centers for Disease Control
Click here for the Oakland County Health Department
Click here for information from the State of Michigan
Michigan Department of Health & Human Services Hotline 1-888-535-6136 (Open 8am-5pm 7 days a week)
We encourage you to follow these simple everyday actions to help prevent the spread of flu and the common cold along with the coronaviruses:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or sharing eating utensils, with people who are sick.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs.